LubeCorp Powertrain Oil Conditioner fortifies your oil with extreme performance lubrication drastically reducing friction and wear caused by metal-to-metal contact. It gives you the best possible lubrication for a huge range of equipment in automotive, recreational, industrial, military, mining, construction and agricultural uses.
Features and Benefits of LubeCorp’s Powertrain Oil Conditioner:
- Increases engine compression by 10 psi/cylinder on average.
- Improves equipment efficiency, performance, and life expectancy.
- Will not void warranties and is guaranteed safe.
- Extends oil change intervals.
- Prevents bearing corrosion.
- Reduces engine heat between 15°F and 40°F.
- Used in all API oils: synthetic and mineral.
- Will not affect non-metallic components such as wet-clutch or automatic transmission plates.
- Prevents corrosion of all metal parts by eliminating water contact.
- Recommended for all new, rebuilt and existing equipment.
- Contains no hazardous chemistry.
- Reduces power requirements and saves energy.
- Provides oil stability.
- Prevents equipment failure due to excessive heat and pressures.
- Proven safe and effective over 30 years in industry and automotive use.
- Gear boxes
- Power-steering pumps
- Automatic transmissions
- Manual transmissions
- Oil based hydraulics
- Fortifier for 2 stroke oil (check out our article about this one…)
- Many, many more…
LubeCorp Powertrain Oil Conditioner mix ratio (Normal working conditions): 100:3 with oil. (30 ml per litre of oil; 1 oz per quart of oil.)
LubeCorp Powertrain Oil Conditioner mix ratio (Heavy Duty working conditions): 100:6 with oil. (60 ml per litre of oil; 2 oz per quart of oil.)
LubeCorp Powertrain Oil Conditioner mix ratio (Extreme working conditions): 100:12 with oil. (120 ml per litre of oil; 4 oz per quart of oil.)