LubeCorp’s Heating/Cooling System (H/CS) Water Treatment controls microbiological activity, eliminates scaling, fouling and corrosion and provides for easy disposal. As it is non-toxic, it can be safely added to eco-friendly coolants.
Features and Benefits of LubeCorp’s Heating/Cooling System (H/CS) Water Treatment:
- Extends heating/cooling system water life up to 10 years with proper maintenance.
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze (propylene and ethylene glycol based).
- Improves heat transfer.
- Prevents fouling and scale build-up.
- Prevents microbial activity.
- Allows for safe sewer disposal (except when used with ethylene glycol coolants).
- Inhibits against corrosion.
- Lubricates circulation pump.
- Improves pump seal life.
- Environmentally SAFE. 100% biodegradable.
- In-floor heating systems
- Other water/glycol heating/cooling systems
LubeCorp Heating/Cooling System (H/CS) Water Treatment mix ratio: 25:1 with coolant. (40 ml per litre of coolant; 1 1/3 oz per quart of coolant.)