Lubritherm All-Temp Hydraulic Fluid provides excellent, safe, non-toxic performance:
- Operates from 15 to 6,500 PSI in all types of pumps and hydraulic/hydrostatic motors
- Certified Safe: EcoLogo Program.
- Operating temperatures from -75°F to 175°F
- Based on TATAMi technology exclusive to LubeCorp
- Extended service life
- Totally fireproof
Lubritherm All-Temp Hydraulic Fluid protects hydraulic components while protecting what’s valuable to you:
- Work-SAFE: Safe for lungs, hands and eyes. Fireproof and Smokeproof. Non-toxic.
- Nature-SAFE: Safe for all ecosystems. Direct sewer disposal. UL Ecologo certified.
- Cost-SAFE: Superior performance. Greater productivity. Lowered overall costs.
Lubritherm has exceptional anti-wear lubrication properties. Providing full thermal stability for life at extreme operating temperatures and pressures.
Lubritherm extends service life safely.
Lubritherm Hydraulic Fluid is effective and non-toxic:
- No change-out needed for up to five years.
- Lubritherm: Compatible with all standard hydraulic seals and metals.
- Lubritherm won’t break down under severe operational pressures and/or temperatures
- Lubritherm is a unique propylene glycol and water based hydraulic fluid that overcomes all other hydraulic oils/fluids limitations and is SAFE.
- Switch-out from oil, ester or ethylene hydraulics to Lubritherm hydraulic fluid is fast and straightforward.