LubeCorp’s Cooling System Conditioner enhances the cooling performance of all radiator cooling systems. Being non-toxic, it can be safely added to eco-friendly coolants.
LubeCorp’s Cooling System Conditioner:
- Lowers operating temperatures by between 15°F and 25°F.
- Extends coolant life significantly.
- Lubricates coolant pump.
- Promotes extended pump seal life.
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze.
- Inhibits against corrosion.
- Prevents scale build-up.
How it Works:
Enhances cooling performance of all radiator cooling systems:
- Water wetting chemistry improves cooling contact between the coolant and the metals in the engine, radiator, pump, and lines through reduced surface tension.
- Contains effective stabilizers to prevent premature coolant decomposition.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors which protect against rust and electrolysis in the engine block, radiator and pump.
LubeCorp Cooling System Conditioner mix ratio: 25:1 (40 ml of Cooling System Conditioner per litre of engine coolant).
- Prevents foaming.
- Stops cavitation and metal erosion.
- Prevents bacterial formation.
- Improves coolant life by providing pH balance to neutralize fluid acidity.
- Compatible with metals used in cooling systems: aluminum, brass, cast iron, copper, steel.
Cooling System Conditioner is SAFE
- Cooling System Conditioner is totally safe for humans, animals, fish, land, air, water.
- Cooling System Conditioner is fully biodegradable.
- Cooling System Conditioner can be safely spilled in water, on the ground, or in sewer systems.